We have a Flexyfoot for a range of weight-bearing activities and for a range of walking aids including crutches, walking aids for the elderly, hiking poles, disability walking aids and frames. Flexyfoot works for everyone, even those with a more active, sporty lifestyle.
Flexyfoot ferrules: uses and range
Flexyfoot has a special tread designed to make users feel safer.
Because the Flexyfoot ferrule is flexible (it’s all in the name), it means that your walking aid remains in contact with the ground even as you are moving or twisting.
The Flexyfoot ferrule is also longer lasting. We know from customer feedback that Flexyfoot lasts around 4-8 times longer than a standard ferrule (depending on the user, the aid and the conditions). We also know from tests that Flexyfoot has at least 250% more grip than a standard ferrule so you will feel safer and more confident.
Flexyfoot is available in various ferrule sizes and styles to suit a wide range of walking aids
- Available to fit walking aids with diameters of 16, 19, 22 and 25mm – see the Buyers Guide
- Available to Buy Online in two colours – Grey or Black
For active, full weight users:
- With all sales of our ferrules and crutches two O-rings will be provided.
- The addition of these O-rings provides greater shock absorbency.
Replacement Flexyfoot Ferrules:
- If your Flexyfoot begins to wear – you will only need to replace the screw in foot!
- Buy a replacement foot online
- We recommend that you replace the collar with every 3rd replacement foot.